Competitive Stroke Camps
The Competitive Stroke Camp curriculum is built around three principles - swimming efficiently, training effectively, and having fun.
The cornerstone of the Competitive Stroke Camp's success is a dedication to helping campers improve each of the four strokes when it comes to technique, training and race strategy. This holistic approach to stroke development – emphasizing more than just technique – is at the essence of “Total Performance” and is one of the reasons swimmers find success with our camps.
Our campers receive small-group instruction in a low swimmer to coach ratio environment, team and leadership building sessions, daily video analysis of strokes and classroom sessions. Most importantly, TPSC campers have FUN--both in and out of the pool--with scavenger hunts, variety shows, games and meeting new friends!
The camp accommodates both the novice and highly-trained swimmer (ages 10 - 18).
- Two swim sessions designed to train more effectively;
- Dryland exercises and games;
- Daily stroke clinics, videotaping and individual video critique;
- Instruction and classroom discussions with guest clinicians on training physiology, goal setting, nutrition, race strategy and more;
- Three tasty all-you-can-eat meals each day;
- Camp t-shirt and personal analysis video; and
- Fun evening activities including movies, scavenger hunt, talent show and more!
2013 Swim Camp Date/Locations
June 16-20 Competitive Stroke Camp - $595 - Register Here
Join Our Newsletter